(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) East Hills Shopping Center and East Hills Library lost water this morning after it was reported that a water line inside the mall failed.
Missouri American Water reported the line is owned by East Hills and that there is no water main break.
Crews were out on Frederick Ave. to turn off the water to the mall in order to slow down the flow at East Hills.
The food court, restrooms and salons inside the mall are all affected.
The mall and library are still open at this time.
Stay tune to KQ2 for further updates.
- East Hills Mall and Library Loses Water After Line Break
- East Hills Shopping Center and East Hills Library Experience Water Line Break
- Magicians come to East Hills Mall
- Magical Mayhem at East Hills Mall
- East Hills Library honors Laura Hutton
- Water Line Break Closes School
- Water Line Break Leaves Town without Water
- East Hills Mall Lights Up for the Holiday Season
- Evening Optimist Club holds annual fundraiser at East Hills Mall
- St. Joseph police investigate shooting at East Hills Mall