The shops at East Hills Mall and the East Hills Library were without water for a few hours Thursday afternoon after a water line burst.
According to Missouri American Water the private water line owned by East Hills burst due to the extreme cold temperatures.
The water line located behind the former Sears entrance burst causing maintenance to shut off the water supply for four hours while repairs were made.
Both the shopping center and library remained open during the water outage.
Water was restored to both buildings at 4:15 p.m. Thursday.
- East Hills Shopping Center and East Hills Library Experience Water Line Break
- East Hills Mall and Library Loses Water After Line Break
- East Hills Library honors Laura Hutton
- Thirteen Year Old Entrepreneur Opens Shop at East Hills
- Charming Charlie Closing at East Hills
- The River Renovation Project is Underway at East Hills Shopping Center
- East Hills Mall Lights Up for the Holiday Season
- East Hills Adopts New Policy During Winter Weather
- Eggs Rain Down On East Hills During Helicopter Drop
- Evening Optimist Club holds annual fundraiser at East Hills Mall