(BROWN COUNTY, Kan.) At the request of the Horton Police Department, the Kansas Bureau of Investigation (KBI) has issued an endangered person advisory for a 11-year-old missing girl from Horton, Kan.
The girl, Gianna Hazelton, is a white female, 4 feet tall, and weighs between 125-135 pounds. She is described to have black hair and brown eyes. Hazelton was last seen Saturday night between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. at 1640 Euclid Ave. in Horton.
Police believe the girl is accompanied by the non-custodial parent, Casey Hazelton.
The Horton Police Department is asking people who come in contact with the girl, or has any other information about the case, to call 911 or the Horton Police Department at 785-486-2694.
- Endangered person advisory for missing Horton, Kansas girl
- UPDATE: Endangered Person Advisory cancelled for Horton, Kan. girl
- Endangered person advisory issued for missing 23-year-old Leah Dawson
- Atchsion, Kansas boil advisory rescinded
- Police Searching for Endangered Missing Teen
- Boil water advisory issued for the City of Atchison, Kansas
- UPDATE: Missing Kansas City, Kansas woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Kansas teen found safe
- Police Issue Alert for Endangered Missing Woman and Child
- UPDATE: Missing girl found