(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A female driver was sent to the hospital with serious injuries after police said she crashed her vehicle into a telephone pole.
The St. Joseph Police Department responded to the single-vehicle accident just after 11 p.m. Friday night near the 36th Street and Frederick Avenue intersection.
Authorities said they are not sure what led up to the accident. The Crash Team was called in to investigate.
"The Crash Reconstruction Team is out. They'll be out reconstructing the accident and conducting their own investigation trying to figure out what exactly caused this crash," Sgt. Brad Kerns, SJPD, said.
The victim's identity has not been released. The accident is still under investigation with the St. Joseph Police Department.
- Female Driver in Hospital after Crashing into Telephone Pole
- Driver in custody following crash into power pole in St. Joseph
- One person sent to the hospital after crashing into pole on N. Belt Hwy.
- Car crashes into pole on narrow south side road
- Car crashes into power poles in St. Joseph Monday morning
- Tractor Trailer Strikes Power Pole, Causes Outages
- UPDATE: Teen driver dies in Kansas creek crash, 4 others hospitalized
- Driver Charged in Deadly Maryville Bar Crash
- Drunk Driver Crashes into St. Joseph Bar
- Driver ejected, killed in crash near Tarkio