(JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP, Mo.) Savannah Fire Crews responded to a single alarm fire at a home in the Indian Ridge subdivision around 10:00 p.m. Tuesday night.
Fire crews on scene said fireworks left near the home likely caused the blaze.
The home located in the 13900 block of Dakota Court, was fully engulfed in flames when fire crews arrived according to the Savannah Rural Fire Protection District.
A family of five lived in the home, all were able to make it out safe, no injuries were reported according to the fire department.
- Fire destroys home, fireworks to blame
- Fire Destroys Trailer Home
- Fire destroys southside home garage
- Early Morning Fire Destroys Mobile Home
- Fire Destroys Home on 17th and Lafayette
- Saturday Afternoon Fire Destroys Trailer Home
- Early morning fire destroys northside home
- Fire destroys home in south St. Joseph
- Fire destroys unoccupied Lake Contrary home
- Fire destroys St. Joseph home Saturday evening