(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Last minute shoppers hit the firework stores Thursday afternoon to stock up on some 4th of July fun.
Staff at Kovac's Fireworks on King Hill Avenue say there is always a bit of madness this time of year as the 4th of July rush comes through.
"This is what's fun for us, this is go time," says Ryan Hook from Kovac's Fireworks. "This is why we do it for 31 years, cause we love fireworks as much as everyone else."
Kovac's Fireworks will be open until 10:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Firework stores deal with last minute shoppers
- Shoppers take advantage of Black Friday deals
- Store owners ask shoppers to stay local for the holidays
- Grocery store workers, shopper recognized for saving man's life
- St. Joseph Shoppers Seek Out Black Friday Deals
- Preparing pets for fireworks
- In race for holiday shoppers, retailers promise speedy deliveries and tech in stores
- Local shoppers react to nationwide turkey recall
- St. Joseph shoppers kick off Black Friday
- Shoppers take advantage of after Christmas sales