(HOLT COUNTY, Mo.)— Flood waters have closed roads and flooded fields once again in Holt County.
A viewer sent these videos to KQ2 Wednesday night of roads and farmland just northwest of Craig, Mo.
The Missouri River at Rulo, Neb. is expected to crest later Thursday at 23.3 feet, which is in the moderate flood stage.
- Flooding resumes in Holt County just six weeks after historic flood
- Holt County residents begin road to recovery after historic flooding
- Holt County residents speak out about Missouri River flooding
- Senator Hawley surveying flood damage in Holt County Friday
- Area flooding leads to sparse housing in Holt County
- Farmers feel the impact of historic flooding
- Real estate seeing effects of historic flooding
- Flooding through the years: 100-year-old Holt County woman recalls past devastation
- Woman Killed in Holt County Crash
- Holt County hosts 66th Autumn Festival