Many people in northwest Missouri can recount the flood of 2011. Some can remember the flood of '93 and even fewer can recall the flood of 1952. But one Holt County woman can remember them all.
100-year-old Cora Belle Yount has spent her entire life in Holt County growing up on a farm south of Craig.
Posted: Mar 27, 2019 2:51 PM
Updated: Mar 27, 2019 2:53 PM
- Flooding through the years: 100-year-old Holt County woman recalls past devastation
- Woman Killed in Holt County Crash
- WWII veteran turns 100-years-old
- Holt County residents speak out about Missouri River flooding
- Senator Hawley surveying flood damage in Holt County Friday
- Holt County residents begin road to recovery after historic flooding
- Area flooding leads to sparse housing in Holt County
- Flooding resumes in Holt County just six weeks after historic flood
- Holt County hosts 66th Autumn Festival
- Holt County Rural Water issues boil advisory
Scroll for more content...