(MAYSVILLE, Mo.) Former Buchanan County deputy Stanley Rhodes appeared in court on Monday after being terminated from his position at the Buchanan County Sheriff's Office in October.
Rhodes was charged by the state for two counts of misdemeanor sexual misconduct and one count of misdemeanor domestic assault.
The former deputy's first arraignment date took place on Monday at the DeKalb County Courthouse in Maysville.
Rhodes' next court date is set for January 23rd, 2018.
- Former Buchanan County Deputy Appears in Court
- Buchanan County deputies receive new uniforms
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Department honors deputies
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Department Talks Low Pay & Recruiting New Deputies
- Buchanan County Sheriff deputies deliver an early Christmas
- Buchanan County Sheriff's deputies keep kids safe on Halloween
- Driver charged with manslaughter appears in court
- Buchanan County Sheriff Warns of Phone Scams
- Buchanan County Kicks Off 2018 Debt Free
- Buchanan County Files Lawsuit Against Big Pharma