(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A former Central teacher has announced he will be running for one of the open seats on the St. Joseph School District Board of Education.
David Jordan is a former business teacher from Central High School and worked with the local National Education Association to end contracting out the district's food services.
The election for the school board seats will be held in April.
- Former Teacher Enters Race for School Board
- Former SJSD Teacher Campaigns For a Seat on the School Board
- Debate on Candidate Spending in SJSD Board Race
- Local Attorney Announces Candidacy for School Board
- School Board to Reviews 2018-2019 Budget
- Forum Scheduled for School Board Candidates
- School Board Plans Future with New Superintendent
- Filing period opens for school board elections
- Green, Pasley keep seats on school board
- Benton Teacher Heads Back to School