(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- An Andrew County man pleaded guilty to killing his grandmother.
29-year-old Robert Ray Forrester pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in Buchanan County Circuit Court Friday morning.
Forrester was accused of entering 77-year-old Beverley Forrester's home on Sept. 22, 2017 and allegedly fatally punched and kicked his grandmother.
Forrester's senetencing date is set for Friday, Sept. 21, 2018.
- Forrester pleads guilty to killing grandmother
- Royals Pitcher Pleads Guilty to DUI
- Andrew County man sentenced to life in prison for killing grandmother
- Former St. Joseph Resident Pleads Guilty in Federal Court
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty
- Mother Pleads Not Guilty in Child Death Case
- Cameron teacher pleads not guilty to sex crimes
- Member of violent St. Joseph gang pleads guilty to racketeering
- Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress
- Former Cameron teacher pleads ‘not guilty’ in child porn case