(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) One vehicle hit three parked vehicles on the 1600 block of Grand Ave. Sunday night in a hit-and-run accident.
At around 10 p.m., a black-colored sedan was traveling eastbound on Grand Ave. when it lost control and hit three vehicles that were parked on the side of the street.
According to Sgt. Jayson Person with the St. Joseph Police Department, the driver of the sedan left the scene and there were no injuries as a result of the crash.
There is no description of the driver of the vehicle who fled the scene.
Person said there was an officer nearby when the crash happened. The officer witnessed the sedan trying to pass other vehicles on Grand Ave. before the crash but officers were not trying to stop the vehicle when the crash happened.
No officers were involved in the accident.
Police ask that if you have any information on the accident, to call the TIPS hotline at 816-238-TIPS.
- Four vehicles involved in hit-and-run crash
- 2 Vehicles Involved in Crash on Highway 59
- Police Searching for Driver Involved in Hit-and-Run Accident
- Police looking for driver involved in hit-and-run
- MODOT Vehicle Involved in Accident on I-29
- Building Damaged after Vehicle Crash
- Police Investigate Hit and Run
- Car crashes into gazebo following hit-and-run accident
- Car crashes into multiple vehicles, police suspect alcohol may have been involved
- Police release video showing car involved in hit-and-run that injured officer