(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Funeral services are set for a St. Joseph man killed in what police believe is a case of road rage.
Visitation for Cody Harter, 23, will be held Thursday from 6:00-8:00p.m. at Word of Life Church. The funeral is set for Friday at 10:00 a.m.
Police say Harter was stabbed and killed alongside MO-291 Highway and I-470 in Lee's Summit around 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
Witnesses told police Harter and another driver were seen in an argument before Harter was stabbed to death.
Police say Harter was in Lee's Summit to pick up a commercial mower for his lawn care business.
Harter was also a member of the Missouri Air National Guard for six years and in his final semester at Missouri Western State University.
Anyone with information is urged to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.
- Funeral Services Set for Victim of Road Rage Murder
- Community Mourns Man Lost to Road Rage
- Suspect Charged in Road Rage Killing
- Person of Interest in Custody in Deadly Road Rage Case
- Billboards remind drivers of the dangers of road rage
- Police: Road rage leads to stabbing on Highway 36
- Funeral service held for St. Joseph firefighter who died of cancer
- Manhunt Intensifies for 'Road Rage' Killer of St. Joseph Air Force Veteran
- Lee's Summit Police Combing Through Surveillance Video in Road Rage Killing
- Family of St. Joseph man killed in 2018 road rage incident continues scholarship program