(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Gas prices around St. Joseph are dropping below $2.00 per gallon for the first time since 2016.
There are several gas stations where prices are now at $1.99 per gallon. Gas prices last fell below $2.00 per gallon on Dec. 19, 2016, according to AAA.
Gas prices have been falling steadily over the last few weeks.
According to AAA, drivers in St. Joseph were paying $2.51 per gallon a month ago.
The national average to fill up is $2.49 per gallon.
- Gas prices fall below $2.00 per gallon for first time since 2016
- Missouri gas prices continue to fall
- Gas prices continue to fall across Missouri
- Missouri gas prices rise 7 cents per gallon over the last week
- Higher Gas Prices Impact Delivery Drivers
- Gas prices drop ahead of Thanksgiving
- Missouri gas prices on the rise
- 2018 Begins with Most Expensive Gas Prices Since 2014
- Gas Prices on the Rise Ahead of Memorial Day Weekend
- Drivers prepare for Thanksgiving traffic, high gas prices