(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Governor Eric Greitens stopped by St. Joseph Saturday for a GOP annual fundraiser.
The Lincoln-Reagan Days dinner is an annual event put on by the Buchanan County Republicans at the Benton Club.
Although the dinner was scheduled to go from 6 pm to 8 pm, the Governor left the event about 30 minutes after the start time. KQ2 asked the Governor whether he planned to resign but he did not respond or stop to talk as he left the building.
The Lincoln-Reagan dinner includes a cocktail hour, auction, dinner and guest speakers. The main speaker at this year's dinner was Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft. According to the group's website, the event is in, "... recognition of all GOP candidates for primary election."
- Governor Greitens Attends St. Joseph Republican Event
- Governor Greitens to Visit St. Joseph
- Governor Greitens Announces Resignation
- Governor's Lawyer: Greitens is "Absolutely Innocent"
- Vet 2 Vet Event in St. Joseph
- Imagine St. Joseph 2040 Facebook Event
- Greitens Makes a Stop in St. Joseph to Promote Tax Cut Plan
- Governor Greitens Confirms Affair that Occurred in 2015
- Fellow Military Vet to Succeed Greitens as Missouri Governor
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations