Missouri Governor Eric Greitens said that there are more jobs in Missouri than ever before and that the unemployment rate is at its lowest in the state's history.
- Governor Greitens Discussed Taxes and Jobs in State of the State Address
- Governor Greitens Announces Resignation
- Greitens Tours the State to Promote Tax Cut Plan
- Governor Greitens to Visit St. Joseph
- Governor's Lawyer: Greitens is "Absolutely Innocent"
- Governor Greitens Attends St. Joseph Republican Event
- Local Experts Questioning Greitens Tax Cuts
- Reactions to State of the Union Address
- Greitens Declares State of Emergency for Portions of Missouri
- State Senator to Trump: Ask Greitens to Resign
Scroll for more content...