According to a press releaser, Missouri Governor Eric Greitens has ordered that the American and Missouri flags at state buildings in all 114 counties be flown at half-staff on Monday, March 12 to honor Officer Christopher Ryan Morton of the Clinton Police Department.
Officer Morton, 30, died on March 6 in the line of duty.
In addition, Governor Greitens has ordered that the U.S. and Missouri flags at all state buildings in Henry County be flown at half-staff from March 13 to March 16.
Governor Greitens will speak at Officer Morton's funeral service today.
- Governor Greitens Orders Flags to Half-Staff to Honor Fallen Clinton Police Officer
- Flags at half-staff in honor of former Mayor Shearin
- Governor Greitens Announces Resignation
- "Flags for Fallen Soldiers" honors veterans
- Governor Greitens to Visit St. Joseph
- Governor's Lawyer: Greitens is "Absolutely Innocent"
- Governor Greitens Attends St. Joseph Republican Event
- Community Honors Fallen Officers with Candlelight Vigil
- Atchison Remembers One of Their Fallen Officers After Clinton Shooting
- Funeral and Visitation Scheduled for Fallen Clinton Officer