(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Missouri Governor Eric Greitens will be visiting St. Joseph Tuesday as part of a tour across the state this week.
According to a press release, the governor will stop by Altec Industries to discuss his efforts to cut taxes for 97 percent of Missouri taxpayers.
- Governor Greitens to Visit St. Joseph
- Governor Greitens Attends St. Joseph Republican Event
- Governor Greitens Announces Resignation
- Governor Parson visits 139th Airlift Wing during St. Joseph visit
- Chris Wallace visits St. Joseph
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph
- Governor's Lawyer: Greitens is "Absolutely Innocent"
- Senator Claire McCaskill visits St. Joseph
- Hurts Donut Company visits St. Joseph
- Governor Parson visits Cameron