(DAVIESS COUNTY)— A Grant City, Mo. man was killed in a car crash on Interstate 35 Thursday morning.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol crash reports, 85-year-old Charles Florea was driving south on I-35—one mile south of Pattonsburg, when he lost control of his vehicle on an ice covered road.
Florea's vehicle went off the left side of the road, down an embankment and overturned.
The report stated Florea was pronounced dead at the scene.
He was not wearing a seat belt.
- Grant City man killed in I-35 crash
- One woman killed in I-35 crash
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down NB I-35 in Daviess County
- Three injured in high-speed crash on I-35 Wednesday morning
- Man seriously injured after being ejected from motorcycle on I-35
- Stanberry man killed in crash
- Motorcycle Crash Kills Missouri Man
- Multiple Tractor Trailers Involved in Crash on I-35 in Daviess County
- Man killed in single vehicle crash
- Crash kills 80-year old man near Chillicothe