Missouri Govenor Eric Greitens is making stops across the state to promote his "Workers First" tax cut plan.
Greitens says he wants to cut personal income taxes from 5.9 to 5.3 percent and that this plan will cut taxes to 97 percent of Missourians.
The plan would also cut Missouri's corporate income tax rate by two percent, making Missouri's corporate income tax rate the second lowest in the country.
- Greitens Tours the State to Promote Tax Cut Plan
- Greitens Makes a Stop in St. Joseph to Promote Tax Cut Plan
- Local Experts Questioning Greitens Tax Cuts
- Governor Greitens Announces Resignation
- Governor Greitens Discussed Taxes and Jobs in State of the State Address
- Kehoe visits St. Joseph to promote gas tax
- Governor stops in St. Joseph to promote gas tax
- Greitens Indicted by Grand Jury
- Ashcroft Responds to Greitens Indictment
- Greitens Declares State of Emergency for Portions of Missouri