Photo Gallery 7 Images
(KANSAS CITY, Mo.) Groundbreaking on a new single-terminal at Kansas City International Airport is set for March 25.
The Kansas City Aviation Department said Thursday the ceremony will take place at 2:00 p.m. at KCI's Terminal A parking lot.
Kansas City council members recently signed off on the long-awaited $1.5 billion project.
City officials, airline representatives, key project partners, and labor, community, and business leaders, are expected to be on hand for the event.
- Groundbreaking set for new KCI terminal
- KC Voters Approve New Single-Terminal KCI
- Mid-Buchanan Sweeps KCI Tournament Championships
- KCI Enforces New Security Measures for Electronics
- Mid-Buchanan Sweeps Lathrop in Home-Opening, KCI Win
- KCI Airport remains closed due to unsafe conditions from area storm debris
- 139th Airlift Wing holds groundbreaking ceremony for new communications facility
- Elwood police officer charged with sexual battery terminated
- Cathedral of St. Joseph holds groundbreaking for early childhood development center
- New Jersey is about to legalize medically assisted suicide for the terminally ill