(NODAWAY COUNTY, Mo.) A 33-year-old man from Guilford was charged with second-degree child molestation after an investigation by the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office.
According to Sheriff Randy Strong, the criminal investigation began after a female child, less than 12 years of age, disclosed that she was sexually molested.
Following the investigation, Nodaway County Prosecutor Robert Rice charged Matthew Lebow with second-degree child molestation, a class B Felony. The sheriff's office says that Lebow is being held with no bond in the Nodaway County Jail, pending a hearing before a judge.
- Guilford man charged with second-degree child molestation
- Maryville man arrested on child molestation, pornography charges
- Nodaway Co. man sentenced to 25 years for child molestation
- Stabbing Suspect Charged with Second Degree Murder
- St. Joseph man charged with 1st degree robbery
- Polo man charged with possessing child pornography
- Jury convicts Nodaway County man of molesting three girls
- Man found guilty of child sex abuse and sodomy charges
- 22-year-old man charged with child endangerment after weekend shooting
- St. Joseph man charged with possession of child pornography