(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The St. Joseph Habitat for Humanity will receive a $10,000 monetary donation from Ashland United Methodist Church in St. Joseph as part of Habitat's "Build on Faith 2018" initiative.
The program is meant to assemble congregations monthly to pray over the community and work together to make the community of St. Joseph safer by building new homes, preserving existing homes and making homeownership more affordable to obtain.
“This generous donation will help us to complete rehab and new build projects and put more St. Joseph families into safe and decent homeownership opportunities," Executive Director of St. Joseph Habitat for Humanit Cate Manley said. "By working together we can build a safer community. We are excited to grow our ministry partnerships and we appreciate the hard work ethic, reliable volunteers and incredible generosity that Ashland has shared with us”. We are excited to focus on expanding our church and faith partnerships this year."
For more information on "Build on Faith 2018," contact Trina Deayon or Lorna Davis at St. Joseph Habitat for Humanity (816) 279-2552.
- Habitat for Humanity to Receive $10,000 Donation
- City Receives $10,000 Donation for Krug Animal Care
- Habitat volunteer gets new home
- Habitat for Humanity Builds Through the Cold for those in Need
- AFl-CIO Receives Generous Donation from Local Business
- Teacher Claims $10,000 Shop St. Joe Grand Prize
- Former School Employee Charged with Stealing Over $10,000 from PTA
- Dog with failing kidneys receives miracle donation from one of her puppies
- YWCA Christmas Donations
- Shop St. Joseph Program Kicks Off, $10,000 Grand Prize up for Grabs