As expected, Democrat Claire McCaskill and Republican Josh Hawley emerged from a pack of candidates seeking a U.S. Senate seat.
Voters narrowed the field down to the Democratic incumbent and Republican Missouri Attorney General in Tuesday's primary election..
McCaskill is running for a third term. Hawley has been endorsed by President Trump.
- Hawley, McCaskill to face off in general election
- Missouri Attorney General Hawley cruises to easy nomination
- Missouri Attorney General Hawley opens investigation into Missouri Catholic Churches
- Persisterhood Pushes for McCaskill
- General Municipal Election Results
- Senator Claire McCaskill visits St. Joseph
- Sen. McCaskill Visits Maryville During Town Hall Meeting
- Colleague Cracks Sen. McCaskill's Rib with Heimlich Maneuver
- Sen. McCaskill to introduce legislation following Table Rock Lake tragedy
- Sen. McCaskill introduces bill to improve duck boat safety