Republican Josh Hawley has defeated Democratic senator Claire McCaskill in the Missouri Senate race.
Hawley, the state's attorney general, held a strong lead over McCaskill 60-40 percent when the race was called.
McCaskill was first elected to the Senate in 2006.
- Hawley defeats McCaskill in U.S. Senate race
- Hawley, McCaskill to face off in general election
- Senator Claire McCaskill visits St. Joseph
- Persisterhood Pushes for McCaskill
- Sen. Claire McCaskill votes in midterm election
- Missouri Attorney General Hawley cruises to easy nomination
- Missouri Attorney General Hawley opens investigation into Missouri Catholic Churches
- Hawley stops in St. Joseph 8 days before election
- Sen. McCaskill Visits Maryville During Town Hall Meeting
- Colleague Cracks Sen. McCaskill's Rib with Heimlich Maneuver