(DONIPHAN Co., Kan.) A second day of heavy rain has unleashed a mudslide in portions of northeast Kansas.
A stretch of K-7 north of White Cloud in Doniphan County is closed due to a mudslide across the highway.
The Doniphan County Emergency Management issued an alert warning of possible falling trees and rocks in that area due to the ground giving way.
Between 1-3 inches of rain has fallen across northeast Kansas since Monday.
- Heavy rain leads to mudslide on K7 in Doniphan County
- Investigation leads to charges for Doniphan County deputy
- Burn Ban Issued for Doniphan County, Kansas
- Mobile pantry comes to Doniphan county
- 2 Injured in Crash on Highway 36 in Doniphan County
- St. Joseph man sentenced in Doniphan County murder case
- Doniphan County officials continue monitoring Missouri River level
- Heavy Rain Possible for Wednesday
- Mandatory evacuations for parts of St. Joseph, Buchanan County, Doniphan County
- Social media gives look at extensive damage left behind by flooding in Doniphan County, Kansas