(ALBANY, Mo.)— Heavy rainfalls across northwest Missouri flooded roadways and towns Tuesday night.
In Albany, reports of as much as 6-7 inches of rain fell throughout the day Tuesday.
Homes and roads on the southern part of town were flooded due to the Town Branch's rapidly rising waters.
Several roads across northwest Missouri have been closed due to flooding.
For more information on road closures, visit https://traveler.modot.org/map/index.html
- Heavy rainfall floods homes in northwest Missouri
- Governor visits northwest Missouri ahead of Missouri River flooding
- Northwest Runs Past Missouri Western
- Severe Weather Hits Northwest Missouri
- Sen. Blunt visits flood damaged areas in northwest Missouri
- LATEST: Flooding leads to additional road closings in northwest Missouri
- Congressman Graves visits flooded areas of northwest Missouri Thursday
- MoDOT: Flooding closes more than 85 roads in northwest Missouri
- NWS declares flash flood emergency in Northwest Missouri
- Record Corn Harvest Expected in Northwest Missouri