(BUCHANAN COUNTY, Mo.) Flooding is once again leading to the shut down of Highway 59.
MoDOT said Highway 59 will close from Route 45 at Rushville to Atchison, Kansas at 2 p.m. today due to flooding.
Drivers will have to use Highway 36 into Kansas as an alternate route.
- Highway 59 remains closed due to flooding
- Highway 59 closing again due to flooding
- Flooding closes Highway 59 near Atchison, Kansas
- U.S. Highway 59 reopens
- Tractor Trailer Fire Closes Highway 59
- Flooding closes Hwy. 59 near Atchison, Kansas
- 92 Highway closed in Platte City due to flooding concerns
- UPDATE: Highway 59 remains closed as flood waters slow to recede
- One Person Killed on Highway 59
- Victim Identified in Fatal Highway 59 Accident