(Cameron, Mo) Missouri State Highway Patrol has closed a portion of US 36 in Cameron, Missouri.
They say that around 6:15am Thursday, a tractor-trailer carrying hogs overturned on the highway.
They say the hogs escpaed the semi, forcing troopers to shutdown the westbound lanes of US 35 at US 69 in Cameron.
They say traffic is being diverted in the area.
They also say one of the ramps at Interstate 35 is also closed.
- US 36 Closed Due to Hog Spill
- KDOT to close ramps from Highway 36 overnight to Elwood
- Flooding closes Highway 36 on both sides of Chillicothe
- Pedestrian struck along Hwy 36
- Pedestrian killed on 36 Highway
- Riverwalk Trail closed due to flooding
- Highway 59 remains closed due to flooding
- Highway 59 closing again due to flooding
- McArthur Drive closes due to flooding
- CLOSINGS: Check Full List of Closings Due to Winter Weather