(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Buchanan County prosecutors have charged a homeless man in a stabbing that sent one person to the hospital.
Tommy Pahmahmie is charged with first degree assault.
Court documents show Pahmahmie stabbed another man in the chest and shoulder with a pocket knife.
It happened Wednesday on the 700 block of S. 7th Street in St. Joseph.
Investigators say the stabbing stemmed from an argument.
- Homeless Man Charged in Stabbing
- Man arrested in weekend stabbing
- Stabbing Suspect Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Man charged after allegedly breaking into home, stabbing man in St. Joseph Thursday
- Man convicted in sports bar stabbing death
- Fire Leaves Family Homeless
- Fire Leave Multiple Families Homeless
- Task Force Tackles Homeless Crisis
- Crossing campus homeless shelter opens
- Downtown walk highlights homeless services