After another record breaking day, Tuesday is looking warm, too. For tonight, storm chances diminish. Humid conditions and warm temps with lows in the upper 60s and lower 70s.
For Tuesday, sunny skies are forecast with a few thunderstorms possible during the afternoon. Highs are in the lower 90s. Tuesday night could see some thunderstorms that linger into Wednesday. Highs will be in the upper 80s and lower 90s.
For the rest of the week and into next weekend, summer heat continues with highs in the 90s. Dry conditions expected until our next chance for rain on Saturday before we cool down into the 80s on Sunday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Hot Temps and Storm Chances for Tuesday
- Warm Temps and Storm Chances Monday
- Isolated Storms and Hot Temps This Evening
- Another Day of Hot Temperatures & Storm Chances for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances return on Tuesday
- Slight Chance of Storms for Tuesday
- Chance For Storms Continues
- Storm Chances Early Sunday
- Storm Chances For Thursday
- Storm chances increase Monday