After a hot day on Sunday with St. Joseph going up to 98 degrees, there's not much relief on the way for our Monday as we waking up to the upper 70s to lower 80s. It's also cloudy & humid out there. Highs on Monday will be in the upper 90s with a mix of sun & clouds. With the high humidity & high dewpoints, it's going to feel like over 100 degrees out there.
Storm & rain chances are returning to the forecast on Monday night into Tuesday. The Storm Prediction Center has the entire area in a "Marginal" risk for severe weather, meaning a few storms could be a strong side. Something we will keep an eye on. Scattered thunderstorms are possible on Tuesday with highs in the mid 80s.
For the rest of the week, we dry out. Wednesday we'll have highs in the upper 80s. The 90s return Thursday before we cool back down for Friday & the weekend with highs in the middle 80s & mostly sunny skies.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Hot then stormy for your Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather then hot & humid conditions for Monday
- A Stormy Morning Then A Rainy Monday
- Hot & Sunny Then Stormy Weather for Your Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot, windy and some stormy weather for Wednesday
- Warm & Windy Midweek Then Stormy Friday
- Warm & A Bit Stormy for Tuesday
- A Rainy & Stormy Start to New Workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: A stormy weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather pattern continues