St. Joseph, MO
Fire officials were called to the 1500 block of N 10th Street Sunday morning when a vacant home caught fire. The fire did spread to an occupied home next store. That house suffered damage to the attic and roof. The vacant home appeared to be completely destroyed.
At this time, there is no official cause of the fire but it is still under investigation. The St. Joseph Fire Department said there were no injuries and had 24 firefighters on scene.
The Red Cross is assisting individuals who lived in the neighboring homes.
Stay with KQ2 News for more updates.
Photo Credit: Daniel Cook
- House Fire on 10th Street
- Child hit by car on 10th Street, taken to hospital
- Firefighters battle house fire on Powell Street
- SJFD battles Faraon street house fire
- Mustangs Reveal 10th Anniversary Logo
- Nature Center celebrates 10th birthday
- Remington Nature Center in its 10th year
- House fire displaces one
- Fire destroys vacant house
- United Way begins 10th annual Stuff the Bus