The practice of conversion therapy has been discredited as a practice by the American Psychological Association, along with most leading scientific health organizations.
If passed, St. Joseph would join Kansas City, St. Louis and Columbia to publicly ban conversion therapy for minors.
Posted: Feb 19, 2020 8:47 AM
Updated: Feb 19, 2020 10:27 AM
- Human Rights Commission Proposes Ban on Conversion Therapy in St. Joseph
- Proposed Bill Could Ban Conversion Therapy
- Conversion therapy ban draws opposition
- City Council looks at possible conversion therapy ban for minors
- City Council appoints Human Rights Commission
- Traffic Commission continues conversation on downtown stoplights
- Amid nationwide conversations on race, St. Joseph celebrates Juneteenth
- New St. Joseph Animal Shelter Proposal Explained
- St. Joseph Senior Living bans window visitations
- St. Joseph traffic commission talks permitting curbside seating
Scroll for more content...