(AMAZONIA, Mo.) - Hunts Orchard held its first Autumn Flea market on Saturday.The orchard, located on State Route K north of Amazonia, welcomed crowds of people to the inaugural event.People were able to enjoy food, art, drawings, and homemade apple cider.This was the first time the orchard held this event and organizers were worried about the turnout because of the weather but were pleased to see how many people turned out."I mean, it turned out," Samantha Taylor said. "The weather was kind of playing a trick on us. We didn't know what to expect but the crowd is amazing and it's awesome to see everyone out."Taylor was one of many vendors at the event.The orchard hopes to continue this event next year.
People were able to enjoy food, art, drawings, and homemade apple cider.
Posted: Sep 8, 2018 3:12 PM
Updated: Sep 9, 2018 10:28 AM
- Hunts Orchard's first autumn flea market
- Drought impacts local orchard
- Holt County hosts 66th Autumn Festival
- KQ2 Forecast: Autumn-like temperatures move in
- The Holt County Autumn Festival returns on Wednesday
- Drought leads to smaller apples at local orchard
- Thieves steal 50,000 apples from an Indiana orchard
- Schweizer Orchards expecting higher Christmas tree sales this year
- Christkindl Market Opens Downtown
- Southside Farmers Market returns
Scroll for more content...