(AMAZONIA, Mo.) - Hunts Orchard held its first Autumn Flea market on Saturday.The orchard, located on State Route K north of Amazonia, welcomed crowds of people to the inaugural event.People were able to enjoy food, art, drawings, and homemade apple cider.This was the first time the orchard held this event and organizers were worried about the turnout because of the weather but were pleased to see how many people turned out."I mean, it turned out," Samantha Taylor said. "The weather was kind of playing a trick on us. We didn't know what to expect but the crowd is amazing and it's awesome to see everyone out."Taylor was one of many vendors at the event.The orchard hopes to continue this event next year.
- Hunts Orchard's first autumn flea market
- Holt County hosts 66th Autumn Festival
- Drought impacts local orchard
- Drought leads to smaller apples at local orchard
- Thieves steal 50,000 apples from an Indiana orchard
- Christkindl Market Opens Downtown
- Chiefs' Smith, Hunt Earn Team Honors
- Local business reacts to Kareem Hunt incidents
- Livingston County Sheriff's Office investigating hunting death
- Wyeth-Tootle Mansion offers Easter egg hunt
Scroll for more content...