Hurricane Michael live coverage: Landfall at 155 mph, worst storm to hit Florida Panhandle in over a century.
- Hurricane Michael makes landfall with 155 mph winds
- Hurricane Michael makes landfall in Florida Panhandle with 155-mph winds
- Hurricane Florence makes landfall, more than 450K without power
- Duck boat not certified to operate in winds over 35 mph, US Coast Guard says
- Mound City tornado rated EF-0 with peak winds of 70 mph, according to NWS
- Mexico Beach is 'wiped out' by Hurricane Michael as other Florida cities are smashed
- Clinton County deputies assist with 125 mph car chase
- Second Harvest provides hurricane disaster relief
- 6 takeaways from the Michael Cohen hearing
Scroll for more content...