(St. Joseph, Mo.)- People gathered at one St. Joseph store to get their hands on a Kansas City treat.
The popular Midwest food chain Hurts Donut Company just opened up a new location off of State Line Road in Kansas City.
The Emergency Donut Vehicle stopped by the Family Center Farm & Home parking lot in St. Joseph Wednesday morning.
Lines were long but fast as customers wanted to get their hands on the variety of flavors available and they were not disapoinnted.
A portion of the sales from the visit will go to back to local charities.
This is the second time Family Center Farm & Home has invited Hurts Donut to come to town. The founding store in Springfield, Missouri came up for a visit last year.
- Hurts Donut Company visits St. Joseph
- Chris Wallace visits St. Joseph
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph
- Governor Greitens to Visit St. Joseph
- Senator Claire McCaskill visits St. Joseph
- New company locating, investing in St. Joseph
- Governor Parson visits 139th Airlift Wing during St. Joseph visit
- Kehoe visits St. Joseph to promote gas tax
- St. Joseph native makes special visit to Pony Express statue
- 1980 Olympic gold medalist, Stanley Cup champion visits St. Joseph