(BUCHANAN COUNTY, Mo.) Hwy. 59 into Atchison, Kansas remains closed as water still covers the roadway.
According to a post from the Atchison County Emergency Management, the highway is still closed and there is no timetable for when the road will reopen.
Hwy. 59 into Atchison has been closed since May. Drivers are forced to take K-7 to Hwy. 36 to get around the closure.
- Hwy. 59 remains closed as water still covers roadway
- Flooding closes Hwy. 59 near Atchison, Kansas
- Highway 59 remains closed due to flooding
- UPDATE: Highway 59 remains closed as flood waters slow to recede
- County road crew battle snow-covered roadways
- Flooding closes roadways near Chillicothe
- 2 Dead in Hwy. 59 Crash Near Atchison
- Tractor Trailer Fire Closes Highway 59
- Highway 59 closing again due to flooding
- U.S. Highway 59 reopens