(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Interstate 29 has reopened at U.S. Route 71 north of St. Joseph. Northbound traffic will be narrowed to one lane.
I-29 was closed Tuesday after water went over the road on U.S. Route 59 near Mound City and begun to go over I-29 near that location.
MoDOT and the Missouri State Highway Patrol are working to reroute travelers.
For up-to-date road conditions, visit MoDOT's traveler information map by clicking here.
- MoDOT reopens I-29 north of St. Joseph
- I-29 reopens north of St. Joseph
- I-29 north of St. Joseph closed because of flooding
- I-29 closure north of St. Joseph enters sixth week
- I-29 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- St. Joseph Woman Killed in Crash on I-29
- I-29 reopens more than a month after devastating flooding
- Car overturns on I-29 south of St. Joseph, driver seriously injured
- Wathena man arrested for DWI following crash on I-29 in St. Joseph Sunday night
- St. Joseph man arrested on suspicion of DWI in I-29 head-on crash