After a massive data breach last year, personal information could be used to steal your tax refund check.
Hackers obtained financial information for approximately 145 million people in that breach.
A Verification Code box has been added on all official W-2 forms to help with authentication.
- IRS Warns of Tax Scams
- Authorities Warn of Rental Scam
- SJPD warns of phone scam
- Buchanan County Sheriff Warns of Phone Scams
- Buchanan County Sheriff Warns of Money Scam
- Experts warn of flood clean up scams
- Cameron Police warn against Social Security scam
- Rep. Graves asks IRS to delay tax return deadline for flood victims
- IRS faces a second deadline to release Trump tax returns to Democrats