It sure did feel like summer on Saturday with temps in the mid 80s. A few thundershowers are possible during the overnight hours leading into Sunday but they should be rather isolated. Sunday features a slight shower chance during the morning with clearing skies for afternoon. Highs are forecast to be in the low 80s.
Getting back to school and work on Monday, the weather is looking very nice. Sunny skies to start the week with highs in the mid 70s. Tuesday will be nice, too with sunny skies and highs in the upper 70s.
The rest of next week does have a few storm chances in it. An area of low pressure is expected to move into the area bringing the chance for a few thunderstorms Tuesday night and Wednesday. Another chance for some storms comes on Thursday night and again on Saturday. High temps through Saturday will be in the 70s and 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Isolated Showers Sunday Morning
- Heat continues with isolated showers
- KQ2 Forecast: More clouds than sun with isolated showers Sunday
- Showers for Sunday
- An isolated shower in the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Isolated snow showers possible
- KQ2 Forecast: Isolated showers tonight, more rain Tuesday
- Isolated Storms on Friday
- Isolated Storm Threat Continues
- Showers Possible on Saturday and Sunday