Saturday saw a lot of clouds but temps were still on the warm side. For your Saturday night, we could see a few breaks in the clouds overnight with an isolated thunderstorm possible. Lows will be in the low 60s with winds from the south at 5-10 mph.
Unfortunately, Mother's Day could be a bit on the stormy side. Appears that the best chance for some thunderstorms will be during the late afternoon hours but can't rule it out pretty much all day. We will be keeping an eye on the potential for a few stronger storms during the late afternoon hours. Highs tomorrow will be in the upper 80s.
The new workweek begins on the same note as this past week. Isolated storms are possible Monday and Tuesday with highs in the 80s. For the rest of the week, will carry a small chance of storms throughout with highs in the low to mid 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Isolated Storm Threat Continues
- Isolated Storms on Friday
- Heat continues with isolated showers
- Isolated Storms and Hot Temps This Evening
- KQ2 Forecast: Isolated storm chances Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: Late night storms expected, isolated threat for Memorial Day
- KQ2 Forecast: Isolated threat for storms on Memorial Day; Be weather aware on Tuesday
- Chance For Storms Continues
- Isolated Showers Sunday Morning
- KQ2 Forecast: Warming up with isolated storms on Tuesday