We saw a few thunderstorms develop early this afternooon. Can expect at least an isolated chance for some storms as we go through this evening. Chances diminish after sunset. A few storms could be on the strong side with large hail being the primary threat. Aside from the storm threat, temps will be still be hot. Expect temps in the 90s as we go through the evening.
Sunday does not look any cooler as highs will again be in the low to mid 90s. Skies will be mostly sunny. For Memorial Day, like a broken record, highs will be hot again. Expect mostly sunny skies with temps in the low 90s.
Warm temperatures continue through next week with mostly sunny skies and highs near 90 on Tuesday. Our next chance for showers and storms will be on Wednesday with highs continuing to be above average in the upper 80s and low 90s all week.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Isolated Storms and Hot Temps This Evening
- Hot Temps and Storm Chances for Tuesday
- Isolated Storms on Friday
- Isolated Storm Threat Continues
- Isolated Thunderstorms This Afternoon and Evening
- Warm Temps and Storm Chances Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Isolated storm chances Saturday
- Warmer Temps on Friday
- Isolated Showers Sunday Morning
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm moves out, cold temps move in