(JOHNSON COUNTY, Kan.) The Johnson County District Attorney will hold a press conference Wednesday to discuss a criminal investigation involving the Kansas City Chiefs' Tyreek Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal.
The press conference is scheduled for 3:00 p.m.
The announcement follows a report last month that Overland Park police were called to investigate a report of child abuse or neglect at Hill's home.
- Johnson County District Attorney to discuss criminal investigation involving KC Chiefs' Tyreek Hill and fiancee
- KC Chiefs' Tyreek Hill releases statement on child abuse case
- Criminal case against Tyreek Hill reopened
- UPDATE: No charges in Tyreek Hill investigation
- Tyreek Hill not suspended by NFL
- NFL's Tyreek Hill pulled from team activities after audio reveals purported discussion of alleged child abuse
- Tyreek Hill suffers bruised quad at training camp practice
- Chiefs fans meet cheerleaders, K.C. Wolf
- Chiefs' K.C. Wolf getting St. Joseph Chiefs fans excited
- Tyreek Hill speaks to media for first time since abuse allegations