(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Kansas City Chiefs held youth training camp at Spratt Stadium during their own training camp Saturday morning. The camp was coached by Missouri Western football players and organized by the Kansas City Chiefs. The young players were lead in stretching and various postion drills. This camp was a chance for the St. Joseph community and other youth to be taught how the Chiefs practice and have fun with playing football.
- Junior Chiefs Training Camp
- Chiefs Training Camp Dates Announced
- Chiefs and Missouri Western Reach Agreement to Extend Training Camp
- Chiefs eager to start 2018 Training Camp in St. Joseph
- Chiefs Wrap Up Rookie Mini-Camp
- MWSU Approves 2018 Chiefs Camp Contract
- Family Fun Day at Chiefs Camp Saturday
- West Platte Athlete Competes In Junior Olympics
- Chiefs fans travel far and wide to come to camp
- Chiefs Camp Day 2: Key players battle back from injuries
Scroll for more content...