(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) One male juvenile has been shot in the area of the 2300 block of Lafayette Street in St. Joseph Thursday night.
Officers from the St. Joseph Police Department were called to investigate a shooting that sent a young male to the hospital at about 10:30 p.m. Police said he was shot near an alley along 23rd Street between Lafayette and Seneca Streets.
The current condition of the male is not known at this time and police said the investigation is still active.
At least six officers were still working the investigation shortly before midnight.
Stay with KQ2 for updates to this story.
- Juvenile shot in St. Joseph Thursday night
- Shots fired into occupied St. Joseph home Thursday evening
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph celebrates pride
- St. Joseph Health Dept. to Host Free Flu Shot Clinic
- Dog Shot in Head, Saved by St. Joseph Couple
- Police Investigating after Child Shot in St. Joseph Apartment Building
- 29-year-old shot in St. Joseph Monday, suspect in custody
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph