(KANSAS CITY, Mo) Kansas City International Airport closed their airfield Friday morning due to slick conditions after a plane slid off the taxiway.
FOX4 reports that around 6:25 a.m. a Delta Air Lines A319 was taxiing from ther terminal when the nose wheel dropped off of the pavement.
An airport spokesperson, Joe McBride, said that no one was injured during the incident.
McBride added that crews are applying deicer to the airfield.
- KCI Airfield Temporarily Closed Due to Slick Conditions, Delta Plane Slides off Taxiway
- KCI Airport remains closed due to unsafe conditions from area storm debris
- Missouri Western closing at noon Monday due to icy conditions
- KC Voters Approve New Single-Terminal KCI
- Mid-Buchanan Sweeps KCI Tournament Championships
- KCI Enforces New Security Measures for Electronics
- Groundbreaking set for new KCI terminal
- Freezing Rain & Slick Roads This Morning
- Mid-Buchanan Sweeps Lathrop in Home-Opening, KCI Win
- US 36 Closed Due to Hog Spill