After waking up to chilly temperatures over the weekend, we are waking up to clear skies and temperatures into the middle to upper 40s. Monday will be a nice day to start off the new workweek with lots of sunshine. Southwest winds will allow highs to be a few degrees above average in the middle to upper 60s. A weak cold front will move through the area tonight but do not expect any rain with this and barely any clouds.
Tuesday will be another dry day with sunny skies and highs in the lower 60s as our winds switch up from the northeast. Highs will then cool down to be in the 50s Wednesday and Thursday.
By Thursday into Friday, another disturbance will move into the area bringing at least a chance of rain. It's looking to be a quiet weekend overall with mostly sunny skies. Highs will be in the upper 50s and lower 60s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny & mild weather to kickoff new workweek
- A Sunny & Mild Start to New Workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: A mild and sunny Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny & mild January weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies and mild temperatures for Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny & warmer weather for midweek
- KQ2 Forecast: More spring like weather this workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet weather as we wrap up the workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: A mild weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Mild temperatures continue on Thursday