It's a bitter cold start for your Tuesday, as we are waking up to temperatures in the teens this morning. Bundle up good with layers and give your car a few minutes to warm up this morning. More sunshine returns to northwest Missouri and northeast Kansas this afternoon, but very cold temperatures remain. Highs in the lower 30s.
By the the middle to late part of the work week, we finally do see warmer temperatures return to the forecast as high pressure moves east allowing winds to switch up to the south. Skies will remain mostly sunny as temperatures warm back into the lower 40s by Wednesday. We'll be in the lower to middle 50s by Thursday & Friday.
Cooling back down to the upper 30s by the weekend as our next cold front pushes through. We could see a bit of snow on Saturday night. Mostly sunny for Sunday into Monday. with temperatures back up into the 40s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny and cold on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny returns but still cold for your Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow returns Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying cold and sunny on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold and sunny Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold and Sunny Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold Tuesday forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow overnight, dangerous cold returns
- KQ2 Forecast: Another cold day on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying cold on Tuesday