After heavy snow across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri on Sunday, we saw some sunshine on Monday. On Tuesday skies will remain mostly sunny, but temperatures will still be very cold. Expect highs to only be in the middle to upper 20s. Road conditions have improved but there are still some slick spots.
By Wednesday into the end of the week, we'll rebound back up into the 30s and 40s with partly sunny skies. More precipitation chances return to the forecast though.
By late Friday night into Saturday, there is another disturbance that could bring just rain into the area. But Sunday night into Monday, we could see rain and/or some snow mixed in to the are but we have plenty of time to watch this system as it develops. Nothing compared to what we just went through on Sunday so that's the good news.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Another cold day on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold Tuesday forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny and cold on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying cold on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cooler Tuesday forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Another nice day on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cooler day for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow returns Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny returns but still cold for your Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cold for Tuesday but warming up on Wednesday